NiSCA Card Printers
NiSCA Card Printers are one of the most versatile printing foundations on the market. With the newest security features added in the most recent months, the vast combinations are endless. And, with the easy installation of a NiSCA laminator to existing printer installation, you can upgrade your system to increase security in a matter of minutes.
NiSCA Card Printers provide support for a multitude of security features that include:
- UV printing of static or variable images
- Micro text printing
- Full 1 mil security overlaminate with various holographic and ink options
- Magstripe encoding on track 1, 2 and 3 in high- or low-coercivity
- Password protected variable resin or UV printing-allowing the automated printing of the printer’s serial number, printer’s model number, date of printing and variable demographic data.
- Smart Card features include contact IC chip and RFID from HID, MIFARE and Legic technologies
- Extremely fine line guilloche elements
- Animated light micro-test
- Mixed Resolutions. As an added security feature, various image elements are originated intertwining various resolutions. Almost impossible to reproduce without actual data utilized by the generating computer.
- Flip Image – a two-channel hologram.
- Laser retrievable image
- NiSCA tamper-evident
- Latent image
- Red UV print
- Fine lines